<body>
Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My favourite food is the hainanese chicken rice,as the taste is unique.I have started to like eating it from the very first time that I have ate it,which was when I was five years old
There are many factors which I like about the Hainanese chicken rice.The skin is soft and chewy,the meat is succulent and so on so forth.
The texture of the skin is smooth and you can even swallow the meat the feel when the smooth skin of the meat into the throat is unique and feels good.The smell of the chicken rice freshly cooked has a special fragrance and provides a good appeite for the eater.The chicken rice is food for the eyes as well as it looks well and does not gives you a bad appetite.
The chicken rice has a unique flavour and that is why I like it more than any other food in the country.Those and the taste makes it truly unique and is indeed a wonderful and cheap delicacy for the eater.And the food is easily found,which is convenient for the people who do not have the time to go to places.Blog post#1:My december holidays and the first day of school


Vongola cloud garden @ 6:08 AM
top





profile
entries
misc
affiliates